LA offer: Between $22.9m-$27.5 per year for 2-3 years to Manny.
I hope that he resign with the Dodgers or stays in the National League. He would be a nightmare on the Yankees. Shocked the Mets are more interested. They usually wait and then sneak in like with Santana.
Red Sox meet with Boras on Varitek
We love Tek, but his asking price at (four years, $52.4 million), might be too high.
Red Sox unlikely to pursue Fuentes
Would be nice to have another hard throwing lefty in the pen, but will cost too much.
Do the Sox have thoughts on Penny?
The Dodgers declined the $9.25 million option on righthander Brad Penny's contract Wednesday, making him a free agent.
I would like him or take a small risk like Pavano. Make Pavano's contract cheap with incentives based on performance. He has something to prove espacially top the Yankees.
Penny would also help our rotation.
I want lots of pitching.
Sabathia not on Boston's agenda
Let the Yankees have him, but drive up the price. I think he will get injured during some point of the contract. He did pitch with alot of heart for the Brewers. Gained my respect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Although I believe Manny is one of the top 3 all-time right handed hitters, the rest of that package is too much to carry. From a Yankee fan perspective, we need some arms to compete with the Sox and the Rays. Its going to be an interesting off-season!
Post a Comment